Tuesday, August 26, 2008

From the beginning...

For those of you who don't know me, let me start from the beginning. I dated a girl in high school and we lost touch for about 10 years. My best friend ran into her one night and got us back in touch. We lived in two different states so we talked on the phone a lot before we even saw each other. She had been married and was seperated while going through a nasty divorce. The marriage only brought one GOOD thing from it. That was their 4 kids. That's right 4 kids. The kiddos are boy, girl, boy, girl...8,6,5,3.

While me and my fiance started seeing each other we were striclty friends. Afterall, she had 4 kids. Who would want that???? Not me!!! But I fell in love with her and luckily she fell in love with me too. I did not talk with the kids for about 6 months to make sure it was just about her and I. She finished up her divorce before we started dating and the rest is history.

It is history worth talking about. I am in a unique position that provides GREAT opportunity. Yet I find myself on a path few have traveled. So I am writing this blog to help others in the same position. I hope this lends a helping hand. Feel free to make comments. I am by no means an expert!!!!

0 comments: